Better Than Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
By Erica Perez
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
This delectable little appetizer brings together everything we love about brunch into one tasty bite: eggs, smoked salmon, cream cheese and the savory spices of the Everything bagel. Topped with slivers of salmon and thinly sliced green onions, it's lovely to look at, too. Adapted from Serious Eats.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
3 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Oaktown Spice Shop Better Than Everything Bagel Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup minced smoked salmon, plus more for garnish
- thinly sliced green onion, for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks. Using a whisk, combine the yolks with the remaining filling ingredients until creamy and well blended.
- Put the yolk mixture in a ziploc bag and cut the tip off one of the corners. Squeeze the mixture into the egg halves one at a time. (Or just spoon the filling in.) I like to overstuff them, which means I end up with one or two unused egg white halves.
- Garnish each egg with slivers of smoked salmon and a sprinkling of green onion.